The purpose of these advisory boards is to provide industry-relevant input on B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration program goals, curriculum, and projects that reflect existing and emerging business trends. Members of the advisory boards provide business and professional expertise to assist Moody College of Business in advancing its mission and goals.
2019-2020 Economics and Finance Department Advisory Board
- Jerome Bourque, Allstate Insurance
- Frank Creaghan, Owner, Innovative Learning Assessment Technologies, LLC
- Ernest Franz, Environmental Sampling Inc.
- Dawn Fuqua, Attorney, Gachassin Law Firm
2019-2020 Insurance and Rish Management Program Advisory Board
- Ann Bodkin-Smith, COO, Thomson, Smith & Leach Insurance Group
- Ryan Domengeaux, CEO, Schumacher Foundation
- Gary Lee, President, Resolution Services, Inc.
- Mary Luquette, Instructor, Economics and Finance Department, UL Lafayette Moody College of Business
- Brother Marine, Senior Vice President, Regions Insurance
- Blair Michel, President, Coastal Risk Services
- David Romagosa, Principal, Cornerstone Financial Group
- Robert Wooley, Attorney, Adams & Reese, LLP
2019-2020 Maraist Financial Services Lab Advisory Board
- Mike Domingue, Financial Advisor, Darnall Sikes Wealth Partners
- Gene Fortier, Agent, State Farm Insurance
- Nick Gachassin, Jr., Lawyer, Gachassin Law Firm
- Thomas Kreamer Jr., Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc.
- Mike Maraist, Owner, Le Triomphe Golf & Country Club